I am so excited about the stellar line-up of inspiring people whose interviews will feature in the upcoming Do What You Love ecourse. If you haven’t signed up already, register now! Class starts on March 14 and this is not to be missed. Over the next couple of weeks I will introduce the incredibly inspiring people who are going to share their thoughts, insights and advice in a series of juicy interviews for the Do What You Love e-course.
Today I am excited to announce that we will have an exclusive interview with artist Kelly Rae Roberts. Join us in class to hear Kelly Rae talk about the importance of nurturing your playful spirit to feed your creative soul, and listening to the whispers in your heart guiding you towards doing what you love. This interview is juicy, insightful and incredibly open. Register now to hear the interview, and join this life enhancing journey, starting next week (Monday March 14) for six weeks.
Other exclusive interviews on the e-course include:
- Holly Morris, the original adventure diva. Holly is executive producer of award-winning PBS documentary ‘Adventure Divas’, correspondent for ‘Lonely Planet Treks in America’ and author of ‘Adventure Divas: Searching the globe for a new kind of heroine’.
- Christine Mason Miller, artist and author of ‘Ordinary Sparkling Moments: reflections on success and contentment’.
- Clare Mulvany, author of ‘One Wild Life: A journey to discover the people who change our world’
- Lara Schlotterbeck, UN worker, world traveller, celebrity media liaison and yoga teacher
- Flora Bowley, artist and world traveller
- Kanya King, founder of the MOBO Awards
- Kevin Carroll, acclaimed author, big ideas man, all round inspiration
About the e-course
This online adventure will take you step-by-step on a path to discovering your true passion, and finding a way to make it a greater part of your everyday life.
In six weeks you will expand your comfort zone, nurture your playful spirit and use this to feed your creative soul. You will travel this path with a community of like-minded people from across the world, sharing your stories, forging new connections, and inspiring each other.
Based on the principle that adventure fuels creativity, a rich combination of thought-provoking posts, juicy interviews and stories will be shared, along with journal prompts, photo exercises, tools to help you on your path and fun weekly missions.
If you throw yourself into it, you will emerge more confident, more curious and much more likely to end up doing what you love.
Do What You Love. Register now! Class starts on Monday!