Earlier last month we were very fortunate and thrilled to bring you an interview with Professional Surf Photographer Lucia Griggi. We are all very aware of the horrific and devastation that Typhoon Haiyan has caused in the Philippines. Lucia and her peers are combining their efforts to help raise money for the thousands of people that need our help. Please read on and help where you can….
Typhoon Haiyan has had a devastating effect in the Philippines and thousands of people are now desperately in need of our help. From 18:00 on Friday 29th November 2013 you will have 48 hours to donate to Shelter for Humanity, disaster relief shelter specialists who are in the Philippines right now, and in return we will email you a digital file of your chosen surf photograph from one of the galleries on this site. 100% of you money will go to Shelter For Humanity – Charity Registration No. 1151549
Stunning photos from the best British surf photographers available for a very limited time to help raise money for the Philippines disaster relief.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Browse through the photo galleries and decide which photo/s you would like.
2. Take a note of the photographer and the title of the photo/s.
3. Make a donation via the JustGiving page here. We suggest a minimum £10 donation per image, but please give whatever you can.)
4. When you make a donation, make sure you add a message including the photographer’s name, the title of the photo you want, and your email address.
5. Lucia’s team will then email you the image once your donation has gone through.
If you do not want to put your email address in a message, you can email Lucia’s team directly AFTER you have made a donation.