Bonuses when you pre-order
If you pre-order Freedom Seeker by February 23, 2017, not only will you get a first edition copy of this life-changing book, but you will also get a bonus worth over £299:
- The World Is Your Office 5-part video course to help you discover how a more flexible lifestyle could work for you (instant access)
- Membership of the Freedom Seeker Facebook group, where Beth will be doing weekly Facebook Live videos throughout March, so you can ask her anything you like
- PLUS access to a surprise bonus to be announced shortly (top secret for now, but it’s going to be so good!)
How to claim
Go to any retailer (such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones or your local independent bookstore) and pre-order a copy of Freedom Seeker. Come back to this page and put your receipt number and other details into the form below, then click ‘Submit’.
About the book
Do you feel stressed, exhausted, weighed down by responsibility? Are you itching to do something different, but don’t know what or how? Is fear holding you back from living the life you want?
Beth Kempton went from being a life-loving, risk-taking adventurer to a grown-up, settled-down mother, wife and business owner, before realizing the life she had built was suffocating her. She set out on a journey to find personal freedom, and along the way encountered many others who were also feeling trapped – by their circumstances, relationships, finances, beliefs, doubts and fears.
Freedom Seeker brings together the insights, techniques and wisdom that Beth learned on her journey to freedom, including her unique system of eight Freedom Keys which will help you to:
- Get clarity on what really matters to you
- Figure out how to live the life you want, whatever your circumstances
- Make a shift from worry and fear to feeling alive and inspired
- Find the courage and confidence to shape your future
- Reignite old passions, and discover new ones
- Feel much freer, and happier, every single day
Full of profound lessons, powerful exercises and inspiring tales, this honest and courageous book will help you to live more, worry less and find a way to do what you love, every day.
Please note: By clicking the 'submit' button you will be added to the Do What You Love mailing list. We will not pass your details to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.