By registering for any e-course from Do What You Love you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class.
- You acknowledge that Do What You Love reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value), or the published class date at any time.
- You acknowledge that the e-course will be run online via a password-protected classroom and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have a decent internet connection to view class content including videos.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the Do What You Love mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but if you do unsubscribe you acknowledge that you may not receive all class-related information (as this will be sent to you via email).
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To enquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to learning[at] dowhatyouloveforlife [dot] com.
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Online course delivery policy
All our courses are delivered online in password-protected classrooms. We do not deliver physical products in the post, but rather provide you access via a unique account on dowhatyouloveforlife.com. This classroom will be available from at least two days prior to the start of class (except where you register after class has begun, or book a static class, in which case it will be available immediately). If you need any support please contact us via email to email@example.com so our team can assist you.