Spring is a time of growth and new beginnings and if you’re thinking of making positive changes to improve your life look no further than the latest issue of MOYO magazine.
Issue 10 of MOYO – the Independence Issue – is all about making a living doing what you love. We have dedicated a whole issue to this concept, because we believe life is what you make it – that you have the power to create exactly the life you want. All you need is inspiration, vision, passion, dedication and commitment. There has never been a better time for creatives to build a flourishing business with their talents, and we have put together our best issue yet, to inspire that in you.
Inside our 156-page magazine (which is completely free) you’ll find:
- Big interviews with award-winning homeware designer Ella Doran, who will show you what’s possible when you commit to the creative path, and Fiona Humberstone who shares her expert knowledge on how to style your brand so it really looks and feels like YOU.
- The MOYO dossier, packed with expert tips on setting up your own creative business, including insight into how to be your own boss (it’s not always as easy as it sounds!), setting up a design label and getting the most out of working from home.
- Practical ways to boost your creative confidence.
- Inspiration from people who are doing what they love every day, like Liz Harry, designer to music legends, Tyler Spangler, a California-based digital artist creating art for the internet generation, and talented surface pattern designer Miranda Mol.
- Our ‘Spotlight On…’ feature in which the founders, owners and employees of six booming creative businesses to show why it’s so important to create a business you love or to love the business you’re in…
- Spring/Summer 2018 Trend Stories from Patternbank, and behind-the-scenes reports from three fabulous trade shows – Pulse London, Home & Gift Yorkshire and Licensing Expo Las Vegas.
- Our regular MOYO Design Challenge, brand new Creative Colour Challenge, tons of success stories, plus lots more besides.
This issue is a power dose of inspiration to encourage you to become master of your own destiny. The rest is up to you!
If you are on an iPad click here https://issuu.com/moyomagazine/docs/moyo_magazine_issue_10 to view the magazine on Issuu.com.
To download the magazine simply go to https://issuu.com/moyomagazine/docs/moyo_magazine_issue_10 and click on the folder icon underneath the magazine.
SHARE THE LOVE
MOYO is completely free and we want to delight as many people as possible with the wonderful world of surface pattern design. Please feel free to share the magazine on your blog/social media using http://bit.ly/MOYO10 and tell your friends about it! Please also use hashtags #moyomagazine and #makeitindesign