The holidays are nearly upon us, so I wanted to take a moment to send you warm wishes for the festive season, and say a huge thank you for being part of our community this year. It has been a really big year here at Do What You Love, with the release of my book Freedom Seeker (and the overwhelming response to it), with our growing team and growing family, and lots of goodness along the way. I got to meet many of you on the road and through Facebook Lives and the courses I have taught this year, and have treasured every one of those interactions. We have lots more exciting things in the works for 2018, and look forward to further supporting your commitment to doing what you love.
Series 1 of The Freedom Seeker Chronicles Podcast is now a wrap – if you missed any of the episodes you can find them here (and don’t miss this beautiful story of a mother’s love). I’ll be back with more inspiring stories in the Spring for Series 2.
You can catch my top tips on a stress-free Christmas on BBC Radio Scotland’s Personal Best podcast here.
And here’s a round up of some of our most popular blog posts of 2017, to inspire you over the holidays:
- Top tips for making the most of the Christmas break to help you in your quest
- How to find calm as a busy parent
- 50 ways to practice self care
- On finding your true calling
- On healing from trauma
- 18 questions to help you figure out how to make money from your passions
- On living intuitively
- Sometimes we need a shining light. Sometimes we are that light.
- How to dreamboard your way to a life you love
We’ll be back around the New Year to encourage you to take positive action towards making your dreams and desires a reality in 2018.
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful festive holiday,
With much love
Beth and the team