Do you have a writing dream that has been buried, or keeps getting pushed to the side when the to-do list takes over? If so I’d love to invite you to join me for seven days of focused writing, with the 2018 Winter Writing Workshop. It’s FREE and it’s online so you can join in from wherever you are in the world. This is the third time we have offered this in collaboration with fellow writer Frances Booth, but this time it’s even better than before. Here’s why:
- All new daily inspiration
- All new daily writing lessons
- A brand new round up of writing resources – from grants and residences to tips for handling rejection and getting published
- A brand new classroom, where you can track your progress and stay motivated
- A private group to share your writing (if you like) or your fears and concerns (if you like) or just make some new writing buddies!
- An exciting giveaway to inspire your writing life, with a prize worth over £150!
All that, and it’s still free, because we know that writing can be hard, but life-changing, and we want to support you! We’d love for you to join us and hundreds of other writers in seven days of focused writing, to flex your writing muscles and get you back in the rhythm of writing.
You can find out more about it and register here (you’ll need to scroll down, click ‘Register for this course’ and then go through checkout, but you won’t be charged anything).
The 2018 Winter Writing Workshop begins on February 13, 2018 and runs for seven days. Book your spot now. Did I mention, it’s totally free? Please tell any of your friends who have a writing dream, or are in a writing rut!
Here’s to sharing your words with the world