Teach anything from anywhere, generate money 24/7 and build a legacy through teaching online to a global audience
Here at Do What You Love we have produced, sold and delivered online courses worth millions of pounds, to thousands of people in more than 100 countries. And now we are sharing all that knowledge and experience with you in this e-course creation masterclass.
Create a flexible lifestyle, work from anywhere and make money doing what you love
Let Do What You Love founder Beth Kempton be your virtual producer and guide you step-by-step through the creation, release and delivery of your very own online course. Not only does she share her deep and wide experience from over six years of creating, writing, producing, selling and delivering online courses, but she is your champion and moral support as you make the leap into online teaching.
DISCOVER HOW TEACHING ONLINE COULD BRING YOU MORE FREEDOM
How it works
The class is self-paced and accessible 24/7 from anywhere, so you can begin as soon as you sign up. Access includes:
- A complete digital manual (200+ pages) covering every step of the e-course creation process, from curriculum development to content creation, from technical set up to community building, from sales and promotion to overcoming any fears you might have around teaching online
- A host of videos to guide you through the process
- 20+ detailed worksheets designed to help you create your e-course with minimum stress
- A ton of bonus tips on everything from professional make up to what video kit you need, from taking better photos to presenting on camera, from the pros + cons of collaborating to trends in e-learning
- A full resources list giving you details of exactly what we use for every aspect of creating and delivering our online courses (from classroom design to online sales, from video production to photography sources)
- Classroom access until December 31 2019
Why it’s awesome
Sharing what you know online can be a gateway to freedom. You can be location independent, work your own hours, generate significant income, and all while making a real difference in people’s lives. It doesn’t matter what sphere of knowledge your expertise lies in – whether highly academic or scientific, beautifully creative, uplifting life advice, in-depth business coaching or whatever. If you have something that you are passionate about, experienced in, and want to share with the world, there is an online course in you, and we will help you discover it and bring it to life.
Join now and start creating your course today!
Module 1: Concept + Curriculum
Module 2: Content + Delivery
Module 3: Technical + Practical
Module 4: Promotion + Engagement
DOWNLOADS + RESOURCES
The E-course Creation Masterclass consists of four key modules. All the content is instantly available to allow you to work at your own pace. Click on the tabs below to see what is covered in each module.
MODULE 1: CONCEPT + CURRICULUM
- Why purpose must come first in developing your e-course creation strategy
- How to choose students you love who will love you back
- Setting the world alight with your e-course concept
- Getting to know your market and competition
- Easy-as-pie curriculum builder
- Format selection made simple
- Getting it all done
- Fearbusting tips to help you get past all the things that are stopping you
MODULE 2: CONTENT + DELIVERY
- How to build a winning course
- Your killer content plan + why it’s all in the detail
- How to create exercises that really work
- Timing it right
- Pacing yourself
- Choosing your ideal media for delivery
- Getting your community buzzing
- Making it extraordinary
MODULE 3: TECHNICAL + PRACTICAL
- Video set up, production and delivery
- Audio content
- Written content + interactive worksheets
- Image content + photography tips
- Designing + building your classroom
- Community options
- Registration + payment options
- Your tech jigsaw
- Avoiding tech headaches
MODULE 4: PROMOTION + ENGAGEMENT
- Your promo strategy
- Tons of tactics for selling your course
- Building your brand
- Pricing for success
- Ongoing engagement
- Why the world needs your e-course
Over the past seven years we have worked with some brilliant people to produce and deliver wildly popular e-courses. Here are just a few of them talking about their experience of working with us:
Click the question to reveal the answer.
Q: When is the class?
All the content will be available immediately. You will have access until December 31, 2019.
Q: Where is it held?
The E-course Creation Masterclass an online course. You will be access the online classroom instantly following your purchase. You can join from anywhere in the world.
Q: Do I need to be on my computer at a certain time to take this course?
No - class posts are instantly available so you can work at your own pace, spending time on the course as it fits your schedule. You can access the class 24/7 from anywhere in the world, on any device, as long as you have an internet connection.
Q: I know I want to create an online course but I don't know my topic yet. Is this course for me?
Yes! The course will help you identify your unique course concept, get clear on how it will make an impact, and help you structure a solid, inspiring curriculum. From there, creating your content will be a breeze.
Q: I already run online courses but want to do them better, and make more money. Is this course for me?
Yes! The course will give you insight into the cutting edge of online courses, inspiration for new ways of doing things, and perhaps a new focus for identifying your unique offering.
Q: I feel completely overwhelmed by technology. Is this course for me?
Yes! Technology is an inevitable part of running courses, but we show you options for keeping it simple if you want to do it yourself. And of course you can always get someone else to handle the technology side of things - we give you info on that too, so you can make informed decisions.
Q: How much technology instruction is included?
This course tells you ABOUT the technology you need, and how the pieces fit together, along with a ton of recommendations about what exactly to use. It also includes a behind-the-scenes tour of one of our actual classrooms so you can see how it all works.
However, this course does not include detailed instruction about how to use particular technologies (such as how to edit a video in iMovie) because that guidance is available in multiple places elsewhere. It also does not replace the services of a professional web developer.
We would always encourage you to work with technical professionals where possible because it makes a huge difference to your experience as a teacher, and to your students' experience of your course.
Q: How long will it take to complete?
There are four modules, each broken down into a number of individual lessons. Some of the lessons have short videos, and the rest are text and images, with several worksheets per module to guide you through the process of developing your concept, curriculum and content, then all the tech side, and selling and promoting it.
It's difficult to say how long the course will take because that depends entirely on where you are starting from, i.e. how formed your idea is, and whether you already have a website from which to sell your course etc.
If you are keen to get your course out into the world and can dedicate an hour or so a day, it would probably take you a month to get through the course and then you would need and produce to write your detailed content and all your sales text etc.
Next Class Begins:
Self paced (start anytime). Access until Dec 31 2019.
£289* / $385 (approx)
*excluding sales tax which will be added at checkout depending on your country of residence.