Terms and Conditions Agreement for the Soul Business retreat (April 25-29, 2022) updated November 10, 2021
By registering for the Soul Business retreat April 25-29, 2022 you confirm you have read, understand and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- This retreat is organized by Do What You Love Ltd (the Organizers) and hosted by Beth Kempton (BK) and Kelly Rae Roberts (KRR)
- The Organizers offer this retreat under TOMS (Tour Operators Margin Scheme) and all quoted prices include any related taxes.
- Attendance at this retreat and involvement in any and all retreat activities are at your own risk. It is your responsibility to arrange travel insurance if required.
- Transportation to and from the venue is not included.
- All dietary requirements can be catered for but it is your responsibility to advise us of any such requirements no later than 28 days before the event.
- No pets or children are allowed on site.
- Non-participating guests are not permitted on site.
- Any valuables brought onto the site are your responsibility.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the site.
- You will comply with any UK government-issued COVID guidelines.
- Your place is only reserved on payment of a 50% deposit as advertised. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Bookings are on a first come first served basis and the Organizers will not shuffle room allocations after reservations have been made.
- Registration is non-transferable and resale of places is not permitted.
- Room sharing is only permitted in the Triple Room (max two occupants).
- The balance is payable in full by January 7, 2022. Failure to pay the balance in full by this date will result in you forfeiting your place, and forfeiting your deposit.
- Failure to pay the invoice for the balance in full within 14 days will result in you forfeiting your place. In such a case there will be no refunds on payments made up to that point.
- Cancellation in writing before midnight GMT on November 30, 2021: 50% cancellation fee (this is the deposit).
- Cancellation in writing at or after midnight GMT on November 30, 2021 and before midnight GMT on January 31, 2022: 75% cancellation fee (includes the deposit)
- Cancellation in writing at or after midnight GMT on January 31, 2022: 100% cancellation fee (includes the deposit)
- The Organizers cannot be held liable for situations beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, threats or acts of terrorism, civil unrest or unforeseen personal circumstances. In the case of cancellation by the organizers under such circumstances other than a government-enforced UK national lockdown at the time of the retreat, no refunds will be payable and no compensation is payable for any individual travel arrangements you have made. In the case of UK national lockdown coinciding with the dates of the retreat, you will be offered the choice to transfer to the rescheduled retreat or a full refund of your fees paid. No refunds will be given in case of you testing positive for COVID, or any other COVID-related circumstances preventing you from travelling to and attending the retreat. It is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate insurance to cover this eventuality.
- You understand that there is no wifi available on site.
Use Of KRR and BK Intellectual Property
The retreat’s teaching material contains intellectual property owned by KRR, and BK, including copyrights, proprietary information, trademarks, and other intellectual property. KRR and BK reserve all rights in this intellectual property. While you may blog about, or otherwise share via social media, your general experience regarding the retreat, you may not publish, redistribute, copy, synopsize, or otherwise convey to others any content from the retreat for any purpose whatsoever. All teaching material is exclusively the property of KRR and BK and is strictly protected by intellectual property/copyright law.
You acknowledge that participation in the retreat carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries or property loss. You agree to waive, release, and discharge KRR and BK from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind.
- In the case of emergency, natural disaster or cancellation by the venue for any reason, the Organizers reserve the right to change the venue without notice at any time.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the schedule and teaching staff without notice at any time.
- Any disputes will be dealt with under the laws of England and Wales.