Back by popular demand and in its third year our FREE Winter Writing Workshop will run from Tuesday 13 February to Monday February 19 2018.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER FOR FREE!
WHAT IT IS
- An opportunity to focus on writing for seven days within a supportive community
- An opportunity to hear insights into the publishing journeys of two authors
- Free inspiration!
WHAT IT ISN’T
- A class on how to write
- A class on the details of how to get published
- A critique class
- Seven mini lessons, delivered daily over a week in a private online classroom
- Access to a Facebook group where you can share your experience with others
- Our thoughts on why it’s good to write for love
- Our thoughts on why it’s good to write for money
- A whole list of great resources to support and fund your writing
- An opportunity to win a giveaway of goodies to inspire your writing life (see below)
- Three months’ access to the workshop material until May 30, 2018
BY THE END YOU WILL:
- Feel inspired and supported
- Be back in the rhythm of writing
- Feel committed to your writing dreams
IT’S FOR YOU IF:
- You have any kind of writing aspirations (books, magazines, blog posts, film scripts, poetry, journaling or whatever)
- You keep putting your writing off, or letting it slip to the bottom of your to-do list, and want to make it more of a priority
- You already write and like the idea of connecting with other writers
NOTE: Registration is free. By registering you are giving your permission to be added to the mailing lists of Beth Kempton/Do What You Love and Frances Booth. You can unsubscribe at any time. You will also automatically be added to the giveaway.
So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and register today! (Note: You will be taken through checkout but not charged anything)
*** WINTER WRITING WORKSHOP GIVEAWAY ***
Everyone who registers for the Winter Writing Workshop by Tuesday 13 February 2018 will automatically be entered into the giveaway. There will be one winner chosen at random who will receive:
- Kikki K Letter Writing Set – includes writing pad, 20 envelopes and a set of gold sealer stickers (value £16)
- Kikki K 365 Day Journal with pen in a gift box (value £24)
- Signed copy of Freedom Seeker by Beth Kempton (value £10.99)
- Signed copy of A Writer for All Seasons by Frances Booth (value £5.99)
- BK notebook and set of 10 postcards (value £5)
- Complimentary access to the ‘How to be Happy (and Calm, Organized & Focused) online course from Do What You Love (value £89)
TOTAL GIVEAWAY VALUE = £150
Small print: By registering for the Winter Writing Workshop 2018 by DATE you will be automatically entered into the draw. One entry per person. You must be over 18 to enter. There is no cash alternative. If you have already registered for How to be Happy you can request a gift voucher to give to a friend. The books can be signed to the person of your choosing. Shipping anywhere in the world will be covered. The winner will be picked at random and this decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on the Do What You Love Facebook page no later than February 28, 2018.
So what are you waiting for? REGISTER BELOW (Note: You will be taken through checkout but not charged anything)
Click the question to reveal the answer.
*excluding sales tax which will be added at checkout depending on your country of residence.