Reach, Teach, Profit: The E-course Creation Masterclass
Teach anything from anywhere. Make money. Change the world.
£429.00 Price excluding VAT
Want to share your knowledge, expertise and passion with a global audience?
Want to earn money 24/7, and work from wherever you like?
Turn your genius into a powerful and lucrative online course with Reach. Teach. Profit. The E-Course Creation Masterclass.
The global pandemic changed the face of online learning, bringing hundreds of millions more users online to access knowledge, expertise, inspiration and community. This course has been fully updated to address both huge opportunity of this rapidly growing market, and the challenges of standing out amongst ever-increasing competition of our post-pandemic world. Teaching online allows you to work flexibly, be location independent, generate significant income, and most importantly make a real difference in the world. It allows you to be more self-reliant in the face of uncertainty, and be confident in the knowledge that you are master of your own time and livelihood.
We will help you to discover what online course YOU could be sharing with the world, and show you how to make it wildly successful, and make yourself proud. And if it’s technology you’re worried about, we’ve got you covered. The main focus of the course is helping you conceptualise, develop and deliver a fantastic, lucrative online course, and this includes three sections related to technology explaining:
(1) options for media and format (video/audio/text/imagery etc and live vs pre-recorded etc)
(2) options for classroom creation (from a bespoke classroom on a WordPress website through to third-party hosted websites, and virtually zero cost delivery via Zoom and Facebook etc) including guidance on how to brief a website designer/developer to get the classroom that you want
(3) the use of social media and newsletters etc within your promo plan. We also have an extensive list of resources pointing you in the direction of our recommended software etc. and many real life samples of how we use technology within our own courses
I have produced more than thirty life-changing courses worth millions of dollars, as well as e-book resources, podcasts and members’ clubs. I have poured all that experience into this class, which will make you see your course in the context of a wider sustainable business and establish you as an authority in your field. Graduates of this course have created valuable new income streams for themselves with e-courses on subjects ranging from creative living and life coaching to physical rehabilitation, from building outdoor classrooms for children, to financing college and launching social enterprises. Reach Teach Profit works for any kind of online course, and any kind of content.
I will be with you every step of the way. Consider me your virtual producer! I will guide you through the creation, release and delivery of your very own online course.
Teaching online can be a gateway to freedom. Share what you know, make money and change the world with Reach Teach Profit: The E-course Creation Masterclass.
Register now and begin creating your course today.
* A complete digital manual (200+ pages) covering every step of the e-course creation process, from curriculum development to content creation, from technical set up to community building, from sales and promotion to overcoming any fears you might have around teaching online
* A host of videos to guide you through the process
* 20+ detailed worksheets designed to help you create your e-course with minimum stress
* A ton of bonus tips on everything from professional make up to what video kit you need, from taking better photos to presenting on camera, from the pros + cons of collaborating to trends in e-learning
* A full resources list giving you details of exactly what we use for every aspect of creating and delivering our online courses (from classroom design to online sales, from video production to photography sources)
* Classroom access until July 31, 2024
I can’t wait for you to dive in.
Beth Kempton, Founder, Do What You Love