Over the past few months I have received many enquiries about private mentoring for people wanting to develop their own e-course. It’s hardly surprising as online courses can be a fantastic way to generate a flexible income and share your gifts with the world, but… and it’s a big BUT… there is a lot to navigate to get your work out there in the hands of the right people.
I know that it can be a long road, and it can make a huge difference to have someone experienced to bounce your ideas off. Although I am consumed with writing a book right now, I am planning to start offering a 1-1 mentoring service later in the year to go alongside our online course ‘Reach Teach Profit: The E-course Creation Masterclass’.
As a trial for this, I am offering one free mentoring opportunity (in person or via Skype) to someone registered for the class. If you think this would benefit you, read on! (Note: You can register with a £50 discount if you join by May 31 – just use the code ‘rtpmentor’ at checkout).
Not only is this course packed with our unique insight from several years and several million dollars’ worth of e-course sales, it really translates. One current participant recently launched her first course with 70 sign ups in the first 24 hours. Yours could be next!
THE PRIZE! ** PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED**
Your choice of the following:
- 2 x one-hour mentoring sessions with me via Skype OR
- A two-hour mentoring session in person (only available in the UK)
During this time you can ask me anything at all regarding the creation of your online course, or business in general.
*Please note you must be registered for ‘Reach Teach Profit: The E-course Creation Masterclass’ by May 31, 2016 to enter this competition. The Masterclass contains a huge amount of valuable insight into the overall development of your course, and the mentoring is designed to go alongside that teaching. You can register with a £50 discount if you join by May 31 – just register here and use the code ‘rtpmentor’ at checkout.
Answer the following questions in writing or in a short video (3 mins max):
- What is your motivation for creating an online course?
- What is your course about and who is it for?
- How has the course helped you so far? (Note: If you are a new registrant and have not yet had time to dive into the course, it’s fine to omit this question)
- Why would mentoring from me help you?
- What specific topic(s) would you like to discuss in our sessions?
- If you were to win, would you prefer 2 x one-hour Skype sessions or 1 x two-hour in-person mentoring?
Send your entry to [email protected] with ‘E-course Mentoring Competition’ in the subject title by Friday June 3, 2016 and include the following:
– Your written answers to the questions above or a link to your video (please upload to Vimeo.com and be sure to send the password if you choose to make it private)
– Your full name, and website if you have one
Please be sure to read the small print below before entering.
I will select the winner based on who I think would benefit most from mentoring at this time. The winner will be announced by Friday June 10, 2016.
If you want to take advantage of this rare opportunity to pick my brains directly, please make sure you are registered for the course by Tuesday May 31, 2016, and submit your application by Friday June 3, 2016. (Remember, you can register with a £50 discount if you join by May 31 – just register here and use the code ‘rtpmentor’ at checkout)
THE SMALL PRINT
- This opportunity is only available to individuals registered for Reach Teach Profit by Tuesday May 31, 2016, who submit their entry as per the above guidelines.
- Beth Kempton’s decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- If the winner chooses to have the in-person mentoring session they will be responsible for all travel, accommodation and other related costs to attend the meeting, which will take place in Southampton, UK or London, UK
- The mentoring sessions will take place at a mutually convenient time, to be completed before December 31, 2016.