Make 2014 amazing - Get your FREE New Year's Revolution PDF here

Join the conversation!

Love Mondays!

I want weekly inspiration
into my inbox for free!

The day I met the future King of England

Last week I had the privilege of meeting newly-engaged Prince William, the future King of England.  Wow, what a lovely guy he is.  I have never been a huge fan of the monarchy, but meeting him changed that.  I got the feeling he understands what real life is like, and all about.  I just know he will make a great King.

I couldn’t resist but ask him about how he proposed to Kate Middleton.  He blushed and said he was so nervous beforehand – in case she said no!  In case she said no??  She is going to be a princess!  Of course she wouldn’t say no!

I think I’d quite like to be a princess.  How about you?

Pin It

15 Comments

1. Juliette Crane says:

love that photo! what an awesome experience! and so cute you asked about his engagement :)

2. Christine says:

I'd love to be a princess, I think. Being American (and married already to my own prince), there's a slim chance of it ever happening. :)

I think I'd also probably just faint if I ever got to meet Prince William. I'd be so nervous, and also totally starstruck…although hopefully I'd faint AFTER I met him and not before!

What a great picture!

3. Michele from Pipi La La says:

Crumbs. I would have totally swooned.

4. Shanda says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible experience! I'm jealous.

5. Mrs. Spotts says:

You are always surprising me Beth! What a fun and fantastic picture. I think your country's Prince William is quite handsome, but I am not one to like the center stage so I would not like being a princess. I would not mind the crown jewels though.

xxoo

6. Cindy Woods O'Leary says:

Wow girl, you really get around! I bet you'll have some great stories to share when you visit here in February. Maybe I should plan an "Adventures with Beth" activity for AAJ attendees…lol! I love hearing about them all, so thanks for sharing them with us. xx

7. The Creative Beast says:

How exciting to have met Prince William! I love that you asked him about his proposal…I may have to watch the nuptials when they take place! =-)

8. Louise Gale says:

*Love*. Great photo sweetie. I do like him and wow to have met him in the flesh. Fab you asked him about the proposal, brilliant! xx

9. danielle says:

WOW Beth… What an AMAZING experience and you have a beautiful picture to prove it! So excited for you and I totally enjoy reading about your worldly adventures! You go girl! xo

10. chrissy says:

SERIOUSLY?
    you never cease to amaze me dear beth.
    NEVER.
    love you.

11. [...] Digest, and see a picture of myself with Prince William!  You can see it on pages 58-59, or get a sneak peek into my encounter here… Did you like this? Share [...]

12. found the link! a: would love to meet Wills. b: would love to be a princess. c: how DO you score all these amazing gigs, girl? SO MUCH FUN. :-) (when I see you again at AAJ, which you WILL attend next February, right? – can I have your autograph?) xoxoxo

13. What an amazing experience!

14. How awesome!!! You are like Forrest Gump! You are everywhere!!! Good for you Beth!

We Love Comments! Post Yours Here